Experts from the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) will explain the fundamentals of solar electricity and solar water heating, while sharing valuable consumer awareness tips that can help you feel more confident when evaluating solar technologies for your business.
Topics will include
- Calculating your business's energy use
- Properly sizing a solar PV system to meet your unique needs
- Understanding how solar water heating can benefit your business and what rebates are available
- Researching and comparing solar contractors
- Evaluating a contractor bids or contracts
- Understanding your financing options
CSE representatives will be available before and after the workshop to answer any specific solar questions you may have. After attending “Solar for Businesses,” you will have the knowledge and resources necessary to confidently make that final decision to Go Solar! Refreshments will be provided for registered attendees.
Please note that this event is for business owners. If you are a solar contractor, please attend the workshops offered for contractors.
San Diego, 92110